- Keep hazardous household chemicals out of reach of children and pets.
- Store products in cool, dry areas with adequate ventilation.
- Keep products in original containers with readable labels.
- Do not reuse containers for other purposes.
- Close lids tightly so product does not dry out, evaporate, or leak.
- Store away from sources of heat, spark or flame.
- Flammable chemicals and batteries should be stored in a shaded area away from direct sunlight.
WHY? To minimize the risk to you and your loved ones in your home and to keep products in useable condition so they dont have to be managed as HHW.